As many of you all know, Microsoft just recently revealed their Xbox 360 successor, the Xbox One. What some of you may not have known is that Wii U sales skyrocketed after the reveal; Sony stocks also increased greatly. This leads people to see what was wrong with the Xbox One, let's start with the basics.
1) The machine itself looks like a VCR box. The controller is also clunky and flat out ugly.
2) Microsoft barely gave any details as to what the One does. However, Live will be increased in price when the Xbox One releases. How much? About ten dollars more; a total 15 bucks a month.
3) If you own Astro headsets, or Turtle Beach Headsets, or even a Madcatz headset, you're out of luck; according to testers, you CANNOT use your own headsets with the Xbox One. You must purchase Microsoft headsets.
4) This isn't confirmed yet, but the Xbox One is strongly thought to run completely online. You have no choice to just own the machine; kinda like owning a car, you constantly make payments on it (Xbox One being live).
5) According to numerous sources and testers, the GPU and overall system performance is behind that of the PS4; granted it does beat the Wii U.
6) I just recently heard of this; apparently, if you do not sign in to your account every once in a while, it WILL be deleted by Microsoft regardless if you have a membership.
This is all i heard that i thought to be total fails. If you do not believe me, look up anything about Xbox One specs and other essentials on the machine.
10 hours ago
Jack Tretton will step down from his position as Sony Computer Entertainment America's president and chief executive offer as of March 31st, 2014, the...
10 hours ago
Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure is a manga that follows a family tree of characters nicknamed Jojo who happen to have... well, odd adventures. Last year Bandai...
11 hours ago
Some games don’t go away from public memory no matter how much time has passed. Developers of these games hope that the reason for this is because of...
14 hours ago
Watch Dogs, Ubisoft's much anticipated open-world title, will release on May 27th it was announced today. The game features Aiden Pierce, a young man who...
17 hours ago
Nintendo has revealed a special limited edition of the upcoming Mario Kart 8. The limited edition of the game, which is set to release on May 30, will...
24 days ago
Batman: Arkham Origins has suffered from numerous bugs - including some that prevent players from progressing in the game - but the developer will not...
Pokemon X & Y released worldwide on Saturday to the joy of millions - 4 million of whom purchased the game within the first two days. However, some of...
1 day ago
Guacamelee!, the Metroidvania game with its own luchador twist has made its way onto various platforms since its initial release. The game is getting ported...
23 days ago
Sony have announced that they're planning over 100 games for the PlayStation 4 this year alone. The news comes from the official PlayStation Twitter, reporting...
4 days ago
After 16 days, over 1.1 million players, and more than 122 million commands, Twitch Plays Pokemon managed to defeat Blue and as such finish Pokemon Red...
13 days ago
Our second favorite Nintendo monkey (unless you’re a Cranky Kong fan) is back once again to join the fight. Yes, Diddy Kong is going to be in the upcoming...