As many of you all know, Microsoft just recently revealed their Xbox 360 successor, the Xbox One. What some of you may not have known is that Wii U sales skyrocketed after the reveal; Sony stocks also increased greatly. This leads people to see what was wrong with the Xbox One, let's start with the basics.
1) The machine itself looks like a VCR box. The controller is also clunky and flat out ugly.
2) Microsoft barely gave any details as to what the One does. However, Live will be increased in price when the Xbox One releases. How much? About ten dollars more; a total 15 bucks a month.
3) If you own Astro headsets, or Turtle Beach Headsets, or even a Madcatz headset, you're out of luck; according to testers, you CANNOT use your own headsets with the Xbox One. You must purchase Microsoft headsets.
4) This isn't confirmed yet, but the Xbox One is strongly thought to run completely online. You have no choice to just own the machine; kinda like owning a car, you constantly make payments on it (Xbox One being live).
5) According to numerous sources and testers, the GPU and overall system performance is behind that of the PS4; granted it does beat the Wii U.
6) I just recently heard of this; apparently, if you do not sign in to your account every once in a while, it WILL be deleted by Microsoft regardless if you have a membership.
This is all i heard that i thought to be total fails. If you do not believe me, look up anything about Xbox One specs and other essentials on the machine.
3 hours ago
9 hours ago
Indie developer Hello Games - most well known for their work on the Joe Danger series - announced a rather intriguing and beautiful game at the VGX Awards...
10 hours ago
Telltale Games yesterday confirmed the rumours that they're working on a Game of Thrones title. Based on the HBO television series, the game will feature...
11 hours ago
Promises broken, dreams shattered - is our industry really still in this position? Spike, what are you doing to us? Is this some giant conspiracy to discredit...
2 days ago
When asked what franchises defined the original PlayStation, many will point to Final Fantasy, which jumped into 3D models with fan favorite Final Fantasy...
1 day ago
Good news, Terraria fans, 505 Games has announced the official release date for Terraria on the PlayStation Vita, as well as some details concerning PlayStation...
With just a matter of days and weeks to go before the next generation consoles from both Sony and Microsoft release, there is certainly a lot of hype and...
11 hours ago
The first world premiere at tonight's VGX Awards was a game no one saw coming: Tales from the Borderlands. Telltale Games has brought their penchant for...
23 days ago
Eidos Montreal's upcoming stealth title Thief will no longer include quick time events, according to a blog post from the developer. The QTEs were dropped...
4 days ago
Chris Charla, Microsoft's Director of ID@Xbox, has written up a post on the Xbox Wire detailing the indie developers Microsoft are partnering with to bring...