So, Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield...for FREE.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out - Walkthrough
In This Section
- — Part 1 to Cletus' Farm
- — Part 2 from Cletus’ Farm to the van Houten House
- — Part 3 from the van Houten House to the White Hous
- — Part 4 White House to the Control Building
- — Part 5 Bart’s Treehouse and Springfield Library
- — Part 6 the Android’s Dungeon to the First Church o
- — Part 7 from the First Church of Springfield to Moe
- — Part 8 Jake’s Unisex Hair Palace and Springfield D
- — Part 9 Gilded Truffle and King Toot’s
- — Part 10 the Police Station and the Miranda Rights
- — Part 11 Skip’s Diner and Luigi’s
- — Part 12 Springfield Penitentiary and Retirement Ca
Jump to a section:
Share Walkthrough with others
Last updated by Krystal109, 2nd January
Do you want to earn money creating pages just like this? Gamewise is currently looking for writers, find out more here.
Around the Network
The Simpsons: Tapped Out Brainwaves
11 days ago, 4 replies
Add your name to this list by typing your Origin ID in the box below where it says "Add your reply..."....
14th January, 0 replies
Over the years The Simpsons have had numerous videogame incarnations, starting with the 1991 Konami beat...
25th December, 0 replies