With a selection of 80 mini games, using Mii as counter you roll a dice (by shaking the Game Pad) and make your way around the five board games. Each board is different in design and ruleset. The game offers a party for every kind of player – from board games centered on the television to tabletop games that can be played exclusively on the GamePad.
This game mode allows players to play competively against one another. Each game offers its own unique challenge. There are 5 different games that can be played:
- GamePad Island - Play some quick games on your Wii U gamepad to move your Mii character around the jungle path, and into some minigame match-ups.
- Highway Rollers - Hurl a stack of dice and let them roll to advance along a boardgame filled with fun challenges and reversals of fortune.
- Mii Fashion Plaza - Dress up and show off your inner fashinista in this costume-collection game. Earn points by showing your costumes on center stage.
- The Balldozer - The more minigames you play the more balls you tally up, you then drop them into the moving trays of the Balldozer to earn points.
- Team Building - Pick the best team of Mii soccer players possible to defeat your opponents.
This game mode allows players to work together as a team in order to reach a common goal. There are 8 different games that can be played (created for 2 to 4 players):
Button Smashers - Line up the GamePad and Wii Remote controllers then work together to press the right button combinations.
Name that Face - Snap a photo of your face that matches the clue on the GamePad, then see if your friends and family can figure out what your expression means.
Lost-and-Found Square - You're a lost pet, and the other players are the search party. Look at the GamePad and describe your surroundings to them until someone finds you.
Sketchy Situation - Everybody gets something to draw on the GamePad, but one clue is not exactly like the others. When everyone's done sketching, it's time to guess whose drawing is different.
Do U Know Mii? - Take a personality quiz on the GamePad, then see if other players can predict your responses.
Water Runners - Use your Wii Remote controllers to scoop water from a stream on the GamePad, then carry it to the TV to fill your pitcher first.
Feed Mii! - Ring up food orders from other players using the GamePad, and then try to serve the correct food to your customers.
Dance with Mii! - Grab a partner, dance around the GamePad, and earn stars by keeping time with the music.
This game mode is intended for off tv gameplay. You can either play solo or with a friend. There are 7 different games that can be played:
- Tabletop Baseball - It's a classic duel between pitcher and batter.
- Tabletop Foosball - Use your tiny team to set up shots and knock in some goals.
- Mii-in-a-Row - You and an opponent must line up tokens on a game board to assemble the head, torso and legs of Mii characters.
- Tabletop Gauntlet - Move balls through a tricky obstacle course as fast as you can.
- Tabletop Minigames - This collection of quick, fun challenges lets you and a friend battle against each other.
- Animal Matchup - You and another player must put your heads together to solve tricky memory puzzles.
- PuzzleBlockade - Team up with another player to assemble pictures out of blocks.
- Browse the complete minigame collection and play with 1 to 4 people.
Free Play Challenge
- Break some records in these open-ended challenges.
- Team up with other players to earn points in Minigames and knock down bridges.
- Enter the Dojo and take on 30 virtual opponents.
Battle of the Minigames
- Battle competitors in randomly selected minigames.
- Put the included stand to use in a single-elimination or round-robin tabletop tournament on the GamePad.