Welcome to the Clumsy Ninja Cheats and Codes and Tips page where our team of contributors will help you with a set of cheats, codes, hints, tips and unlockables.
If you are stuck on something specific and are unable to find any answers on our Clumsy Ninja Cheats page then be sure to ask the Clumsy Ninja Forum / Community for help and advice in the discussion box below and they will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer!
Tips and Strategies
Here are some tips for making the most out of your training and leveling up faster.
- Training is key - The best way to earn XP and level up is through training. Use your training tools wisely; lower level items will replenish faster so take advantage whenever they become available again for use.
- Don't spend coins or gems on repairs - Save your money and let your Sensei repair your damaged training tools. Use the tools you still have available in the meantime.
- Use coins before gems - Gems are harder to come by than coins and don't accumulate as quickly either. Always try to use coins first given the option.
- Don't spend gems to unlock items - Although gems can be spent to unlock items that aren't readily available yet, it is better to save them and wait until your level is high enough to use coins instead.
- Balloons give great XP - Balloons (except Fiery Balloons) are one of the great items that seem to give great XP for popping them, and is one of the few items that is a good purchase with coins or gems. Only use these when your levels are going slow or the next level gives you item you really want, and it's best to use coins here.
- Train to the point of repair each play session - Use all of your items available for maximum XP and coins each time you train before closing down the game. This way you will take advantage of necessary repairs done on your down-time.
- Partake in quests - It is necessary to complete quests to acquire some of the belts and moves. You can also earn coins through quests, and in some cases, gems.
- Daily Bonuses - Each day the Ninja is put to sleep, Daily Bonuses are available upon your return. Play them for seven days in a row and you can collect 1,000 coins. Just make sure to put the Ninja to sleep each time you quit or the Daily Bonuses won't show up.
- Play with your Ninja - Don't forget that interacting with your ninja is another way to earn XP. You can toss him around, tie him up, drag him on the ground and do many more little things like that. It may not give a lot, but it certainly adds up over time.
- Invest in money making animals - When your Ninja reaches level 10 you can buy animals that will earn you coins for doing nothing. While gems can be used to acquire them quicker, coins are again the smarter way to spend.