- Prequel bonuses
Have a saved game file from Ratchet And Clank Future: Tools Of Destruction to get a discount when purchasing the Buzz Blades, Groovitron Glove, Mag-Net Launcher, Mr. Zurkon, and Negotiator at the store. Have a saved game file from Ratchet And Clank Future: Quest For Booty to get the Pirate Hat for Ratchet at the "Community" screen.
- Completion bonuses
Successfully complete the game. You can start a second playthrough with all previously collected weapons and items, and enemies will be more difficult. You will also be able to use the previously collected weapons, armor, and bolts from your original game in Challenge mode.
- Lord Vorselon battle and Insomniac Moon/Insomniac Museum
Collect all 40 Zoni to be able to fight Lord Vorselon after defeating the final Boss. Select the "Time Warp" option to fight him. Defeat Lord Vorselon to unlock the Insomniac Moon/Insomniac Museum.
- Battleplex unlockables
The following items can be unlocked in the Battleplex:
- 4 Zoni
- Box Basher 5000
- Box Breaker
- Gold Bolts
- Spiral Of Death
- Treasure Mapper
- Skill points
Successfully complete the indicated task to get the corresponding number of skill points. There are a total of 1,040 skill points that can be obtained.
Destruction (175 total points)
- Air Lombax (30 points): Defeat 50 enemies while the player is in mid-air.
- Champion Bowler (30 points): Defeat 10 enemies with one dynamo.
- Friend Of Fred (25 points): Defeat 10 enemies with a single shot of the Rift Inducer 5000.
- Magic Bullet (10 points): Defeat two enemies with one bullet.
- Negative Ghostrider (40 points): Shoot down five dropships before they can drop off their passengers.
- Regifter (25 points): Destroy two enemies with one deflection.
- Shock Therapy (15 points): Defeat an enemy trapped by a Mag-Net using the Tesla Spike.
Gadgets (35 total points)
- Head Like A Rock (10 points): Cannonball through 100 crates while on your hoverboots.
- Orvus' Son (15 points): Timebomb 250 projectiles.
- You're Fired (10 points): Maintain an oil fire for 30 seconds.
Skill (170 total points)
- Ace Pilot (40 points): Destroy 20 fighters without getting hit.
- Custodian Of Time (30 points): Fix 50 repairable objects in "The Great Clock".
- Dance Monkey, Dance (40 points): Get eight monkeys to dance simultaneously.
- Master Of Time (40 points): Reach Round 30 in the Fix-Time mini-game.
- Subzero Hero (20 points): Freeze four enemies simultaneously using the CryoMine Glove.
Weapons (110 total points)
- Longshot (20 points): Shoot 30 enemies in their weak spots using the Plasma Striker.
- Party Crasher (30 points): Defeat 50 dancing enemies.
- Round Trip (15 points): Defeat an enemy with the Spiral Of Death while the energy sprial is returning.
- Sonic Assassin (20 points): Fire the Sonic Eruptor perfectly 50 times.
- The Simple Art Of Armageddon (15 points): Defeat 15 enemies with the RYNO V without releasing the trigger.
- Wrenchmaster (10 points): Defeat three enemies with a single wrench throw.
Agorian Battleplex (195 total points)
- Flawless (55 points): Finish the last challenge without getting hit.
- Impatient Champion (20 points): Successfully complete "Gone In 60 Seconds" in under than 45 seconds.
- Interception! (15 points): Catch an Agorian Bomb out of the air.
- Lifted And Gifted (35 points): Successfully complete a Battleplex challenge entirely on hoverboots.
- Master Blaster (30 points): Keep your blaster in the hot state for 60 seconds in "My Blaster Runs Hot".
- Praetorian Guard (40 points): Destroy the Hydra Tank using only your wrench.
Axiom City (45 total points)
- Terachnoid Rave (20 points): Get 12 Terachnoids in Axiom City to dance.
- Baggage Handler (25 points): Destroy all luggage in Axiom City.
Bernilius Sector (25 total points)
- Hit And Run (25 points): Destroy 10 enemies by ramming them with the Quantum Reflector.
Korthos Sector (20 total points)
- The Samaritan (20 points): Successfully complete all missions in this sector.
Krell Canyon (35 total points)
- Bug Bait (15 points): Take damage from every Tetramite swarm without dying.
- Treasure Hunter (20 points): Destroy every Camo crate in the level.
Molonoth Fields (60 total points)
- Son Of Kaden (35 points): Successfully complete the Hoverboot course in under 45 seconds.
- Spring Cleaning (25 points): Destroy every junk pile in Molonoth.
Nefarious Space Station (15 total points)
- Pest Control (15 points): Defeat all Teratropes in the outer perimeter with the Hyper Strike.
Phylax Sector (30 total points)
- I Think I'm Gonna Be Sick (5 points): Do five U-turns within 20 seconds.
- Stockpiler (25 points): Destroy 20 fighters in a row without firing a missile.
The Great Clock (60 total points)
- Braniac (15 points): Successfully complete the last time puzzle room in 40 seconds or less.
- Outta Time (20 points): Successfully complete the entire level in 300 seconds or less.
- Temporal Pacifism (10 points): Successfully complete Quantum Annex 3 without harming a Teratrope.
- What Goes Up (15 points): Keep a crate suspended in mid-air for more than three seconds.
Vela Sector (35 total points)
- Chasing Tail (15 points): Stay behind the comet for 15 seconds.
- No Respect For The Dead (20 points): Destroy every ship in the graveyard.
Zolar Forest (30 total points)
- Cold Killer (15 points): Destroy 100 Zyphoids in Zolar Forest.
- Terrible Tourist (15 points): Destroy every breakable objects in the Fongoid Village.
Spend the indicated number of points to purchase the corresponding cheat:
- Altered Arsenal (400 points): Change the size of Ratchet's weapons! (Normal, Big, Huge, Giant, Tiny points)
- Cryomine Glove Ultra (250 points): A look so cool, it's subzero. (On/off points)
- Customize Aphelion (100 points): Change the look of your Lombax starship. Fuzzy dice not included. (Zoni, Hot Rod, Racer, Military points)
- Mirrored Levels (1000 points): Try saving the galaxy when everything's been reversed. Go ahead, we dare you! (On/off points)
- Rainbow Trails (550 points): Nothings embodies the spirit of destruction like rainbow-colored projectiles (On/off points)
- Time Distortion (850 points): Adjust the flow of time in Ratchet's next adventure! (Normal Time, Fast Forward, Super Speed points)
- Wrench Replacements (700 points): Give your wrench a rest (Omniwrench, Azimuth's wrench, Chronoscepter, Rubber Chicken, Plunger points)
- Concept art
Spend the indicated number of points to purchase the corresponding art:
- Environments (925 points): Lock some of the industry's most talented environment artists in a room, and this is what happens.
- Quest For Booty (175 points): Check out some of the concept art from Ratchet's downloadable adventure.
- Space (325 points): Quark isn't kidding... it really is pretty darn big.
- The Bad Guys (775 points): Take a look at the characters you love to blow up.
- The Good Guys (625 points): Take a look at some of the friends Ratchet meets in his latest adventure.
- Weapons (475 points): Take a deeper look at the cornerstone of the Ratchet and Clank franchise - crazy weapons!
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time - Cheats
Jump to a section:
Share Cheats with others
Last updated by Gilgamesh, 21st August
Do you want to earn money creating pages just like this? Gamewise is currently looking for writers, find out more here.
Around the Network
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time Brainwaves
29th September, 5 replies
I was both pleasantly surprised and a little disappointed (because I love Ratchet and wish it were more...
20th June, 2 replies
If you haven't had the interest of looking for easter eggs in the Ratchet and Clank games, then I shall...
4th June, 1 replies
For those that don't know this game; Ratchet and Clank is an action 3rd person shooter type game that...