Extra Game Modes
There are three extra game modes that become unlockable as you play the game. The first two are unlocked once you complete the main story, while the other one is open when you finish one of the unlocked modes.
- Dedede Tour - Complete the main story
- The Arena - Complete the main story
- True Arena - Complete Dedede Tour
Copy Ability Testing Room
This room is unlocked after completing the main story, and allows Kirby to test any of the abilities he can copy in the game. It is accessed by going to Fine Fields on the world map and then pressing down. The room is also a good thing to use when you're looking for a particular Copy Ability for another stage.
Keychains are the game's optional collectible and as you collect more of them, you'll see ranks appearing on your save file.
- Fair-Weather Collector - 25 Keychains
- Keychain Hunter - 50 Keychains
- Dream Land Bandit - 100 Keychains
- Kirby Maniac - 150 Keychains
- Legendary Collector - 200 Keychains
- Superstar Collector - 250 Keychains
- Keychain Master - 256 Keychains
The Jukebox, which allows you to listen to every piece of in-game music, is available on the main menu once you beat Dedede Tour.