Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding bonus the next time a new game is started. Once the game is completed, the "New Game +" option is also unlocked, which allows you to use your existing character with previously earned equipment and skills.
- +10% Damage Reduction: Get the "Soldier Ally" achievement.
- +10% Damping and Overload reduced cooldown: Have a 75% game completion with Garrus in your squad.
- +10% Experience: Reach level 60.+10% Hardening: Have a 75% game completion with Ashley in your squad.
- +10% Health: Kill 150 Organic enemies.
- +10% Lift and Throw reduced cooldown: Have a 75% game completion with Kaiden in your squad.
- +10% Sabotage and AI Hacking reduced cooldown: Have a 75% game completion with Tali in your squad.
- +10% Shield: Kill 250 Synthetic enemies.
- +10% Shield Strength: Successfully complete the game with shield damage greater than health damage.
- +10% Stasis and Barrier reduced cooldown: Have a 75% game completion with Liara in your squad.
- +25% Marksman reduced cooldown: Get 150 kills with the pistol.+5% Experience: Reach level 50 with a character.
- +5% Weapon Damage: Successfully complete the game two times.Assault Rifle skill for new characters: Get 150 kills with the assault rifle.Barrier skill for new characters: Use Barrier 75 times.
- Decryption skill for new characters: Use Sabotage 75 times.
- Electronics skill for new characters: Use Overload 75 times.
- First Aid skill for new characters: Use Medi-gel 150 times.
- Hacking skill for new characters: Use AI Hacking 75 times.
- Medicine Skill for new characters: Use Neural Hacking 75 times.
- Stasis skill for new characters: Use Stasis 75 times.
- Throw skill for new characters: Use Throw 75 times.
- Warp skill for new characters: Use Warp 75 times.
- Hardcore difficulty: Successfully complete the game.
- Insane difficulty: Successfully complete the game on the Hardcore difficulty.Level 60 level cap: Successfully complete the game.
- Lift skill (for non-Biotics): Use Lift 75 times.
- Prestige Class: Reach level 34.
- Regenerate 1 health per second: Have a 75% game completion with Wrex in your squad.
- Shielding skill for new characters: Use Dampening 75 times.
- Shotgun skill for new characters: Get 150 kills with the shotgun.
- Singularity skill for new characters: Use "Singularity" 75 times.
- Sniper Rifle skill for new characters: Get 150 kills with the sniper rifle.
- Spectre grade weapons for purchase: Get 1 million credits. The weapons are available through the Normandy and C-Sec Requisitions Officers.
Defeating Saren after resurrection
Have your crew and yourself use biotic powers everytime Saren stops to shoot usually when he is hanging on the wall. Only do it once when he stops otherwise you are wasting abilities.
Defeating Saren before resurrection
Use your rifle and strafe to avoid his rocket fire.
Defeating the giant worm
When you are on the mission about the missing Marines you will encounter a large worm creature. To defeat it jump just before the projectile acid the worm spits Meanwhile attack it with missiles RB and constant gunfire RT and it will soon fall.
Defeating Thresher Maw
The easiest way to defeat the Thresher Maw is after it has initially launched out of the ground to drive off stay at a relative distance and drive circles around it while firing Because of your distance it will not use its longranged attack or be able to cause melee damage It will go back underground after a time or certain amount of damage is inflicted and will change location where it pops up Repeat the circular attack and you will get away undamaged.
Easy "First Aid Specialist" achievement
Find a planet that has a Hazard level 1 Stand outside the Mako and keep pressing Y Make a note of how many times you pressed Heal If you do not pay attention and run out of MediGel you could die from the Hazard level.
Easy ally achievements
Use the following trick to unlock all six ally achievements with only three playthroughs When you start the game focus on getting all six of your teammates Choose two of them to play through the game with Keep those two until you complete the majority of the game You will get the ally achievement for the teammate you recruited first After you get it replace that teammate with another one as soon as possible After the next assignment you complete you will then unlock the ally achievement for the second teammate.
Easy Mako repairs
Use the following trick when your Mako is badly damaged and you do not want to or cannot spend Omnigel to repair it Save the game and reload it You will find that the Mako is now totally repaired.
ExoGeni PSI puzzle
In the ExoGeni facility there are several claws that feed power that must be terminated to continue the mission You will come across a control panel for the Shuttle Bay Door Controls This panel has 5 switches of different pressures5 PSI Valve 7 PSI Valve 17 PSI Valve 11 PSI Valve 13 PSI ValveThe objective is to add just enough pressure to fill the gauge between the two arrows Too much will reset the puzzle and you will have to play with different combinations Once a correct pressure is reached the bar will turn yellow and text under it will read quotWARNING HIGH PRESSUREquot Enter 7 11 and 13 then activate This will create enough pressure to break the claw and deactivate the Geth power being flushed into ExoGeni.
Finding all the elements
The best way to find the elements minerals and anomalies on planets that you can explore is to drive along the edges of the operational area the red area Drive the Mako in a circle around the area to where you can barely see the edge of the red line You should find at least two elementsminerals on each planet that can be explored There are rare things that will not show up on your map you will also have to drive around like this to find them There are several more items than you are required to find but it is good to go ahead and get them if you need the experience points Also if you say the correct things to the Asari Consort she will give you a trinket that will allow you to activate a Prothean Orb found on Eletania or the quotmonkeyquot planet in the Hercules system It contains the memories of a CroMagnon that was observed by the Protheans The orb will show up as an anomaly on your map in the lower left corner.
Game Ending for Mixed Alignment Players
At the end of the game after you defeat the first Saren you can choose either to save or abandon the Destiny Ascension Getting either Paragon for saving it or Renegade for abandoning it But if you don039t want the extra points go for quotConcentrate on Sovereignquot Which will play the renegade ending any you only get 8 Paragon and 9 renegade.
Choose this if you aren039t Siding with paragon or renegade.
Get the HMW guns
The HMW guns are the best guns in the game they are the elite spectre weapons. To unlock them beat the game once on any difficulty then play again with the character you beat the game on and you can buy these guns from the requisition officer in CSec or the guy in the hold of the Normandy. They cost 30000 credits each though if I remember right.
Try to beat the game at about level 40 by doing a mission exporing the planet then some side missions and explore planetsonce you are at about level 37 do the final mission then beat the game after you look at everything you should be around level 40 if you start a new career choose the same person when you are given the choice to now you get tons of money this way I got more money than I could spend the maximum I think is 99999999999 credits.
Noveria VI Manual Code
The code to manually start the VI program the pyramid thing with each having four blocks the sequence is xyxbybxybxbyxyxbybyxbxybxyxbybI took forever for me to figure this out so I hope it helps.
On the planet Noveria you must solve a puzzle after you enter the Core at Mira to restore activity to the compound. The solution is as follows. There are three columns. Four discs are in the left column. You must move all four discs to column two or three for the puzzle to be completed "1" indicates the upper most ring "4" is the lowest etc.
Move 1 to the middle. Move 2 to the righ. tMove 1 to the right on top of 2. Move 3 to the middle.
Move 1 to the left. Move 2 to the middle on top of 3. Move 1 to the middle on top of 2. Move 4 to the right.
Move 1 to the right. Move 2 to the left. Move 1 to the left on top of 2. Move 3 to the right on top of 4.
Move 1 to the middle. Move 2 to the right. Move 1 to the right. These steps will solve the puzzle with all four discs being in the right column.
Saving weapon points
If you are a Soldier level up weapons so you can use their bonuses and no further For example carnage is the shotguns bonus. By doing this you will have extra points for a desired weapon and points to level everything else completely out You do not need the damage and accuracy bonus from the points because when you become a Spectre the best of every weapon becomes unlocked for you in the Normandy or at the CSEC requisitions office.
I havent found a practical use for this yet but there may be oneStep 1 Equip any weaponStep 2 Click and hold A to sprintStep 3 Click the left stickyou should now be sprinting and crouching.
Weapon that does not overheat
Get a HMWA X assault rifle with Frictionless Materials Combat Optics X and Snowblind Rounds X as upgrades.