The following is a list of known classes:
- A youth of royal blood. Wields swords.
- A heavily armored knight with high defense. Weak against magic.
- A mounted knight with balanced stats. Wields swords and lances.
- A graceful flier. Strong against magic and weak against bows.
- A proud flier with high stats. Weak against bows and magic.
- A unit that attacks enemies from a distance. Wields bows.
- A swift specialist in the blade who makes for a tricky target.
- A shadowy figure who fares better picking locks than in fights.
- An aspiring tactician of cryptic origins. Wields swords and tomes.
- A tome wielder whose magic works well on armorded foes.
- A female healer who uses staves. Cannot attack.
Special Base Classes
- A legendary race with awesome power while in dragon form.
- A dying race with great power while in beast form.
- A gifted artist whose dance inspires allies back to action.
- An ordinary villager. Weak, but capable of great things.
- A seasoned knight or cavalier. Wields swords, lances, and axes.
- A seasoned, majestic cavalier. Has high movement and resistance.
- A seasoned pegasus knight who wields lances and tomes.
- A seasoned pegasus knight on a new mount. Wields lances and staves.
- A seasoned and well-balanced wyvern rider on a new mount.
- A seasoned and deadly thief or mrymidon. Wields swords and bows.
- A seasoned thief and infamous rogue. Wields swords and staves.
- A seasoned, mounted archer. Wields swords and bows.
- A seasoned mage or healer with high magic. Wields tomes and staves.
- A seasoned priest who heals with staves and hurts with axes.
- A seasoned, hardy troubadour. Wields staves and tomes.