- Available: Check dead end at grid C3 in Stop 3 of Group Date Cafe
- Rewards: En-Lu Reverse (accessory), 2900 EXP
- Bonus: Media Skill Card, Snuff Soul
A "Mr. X" would like to invite girls to a tea party, with Elizabeth giving you some tips on how to pick up girls. Accepting this request will make a new Stroll appear, titled Picking Up Girls. Now, the request is slightly different depending on which protagonist you have, with you trying to get the girls from the other side. Also, there's a bonus for getting all four girls to come to the tea party. As you go walking around the school, you will meet with the various girls and be asked a question, with your answer determining whether they come or not. As Elizabeth hints, make sure you pay attention to the conversation, as the answer you need to give usually lays within it. The answers you need to give are below.
- Chie: A kung fu buff
- Yukiko: He's like a comedian.
- Rise: A master of love.
- Naoto: You'll find out in the Food Court.
- Fuuka: Master chef.
- Yukari: Fortune teller in training
- Aigis: He's not a person to begin with.
- Mitsuru: Ted---I mean.
Once you talk to the four girls, watch the rest of the cutscene and then report back to Elizabeth to finish the request.