- Available: Enter Inaba Pride Exhibit Night 4 for the first time
- Rewards: St-Lu Reverse (Accessory), 15000 EXP
- Bonus: Megidola Skill Card
Elizabeth has hid twelve lottery tickets underneath statues in Inaba Night 3, but only one of them is the winning ticket. She'll give you three clues to help you find it, which are as follows:
- "Statue allows passage of the Holy Flame"
- "There will be a slight breeze near it"
- "Statue will be wearing the starless loincloth"
To find the winning ticket, go to grid D4 of Inaba Night 3 and you should see two statues there, which were used in the second door puzzle of that floor. These are the first two statues you pass under for that puzzle and the statue with the ticket underneath it is the first statue for the second puzzle. This statue will be in the upper left corner of grid D4, so flip it over and head back to Elizabeth to finish the request.