BuildCraft is a mod for Minecraft that revamps the vanilla mining system and adds support for Pipes, Engines, Automatic Building/Mining, Crafting Tables, Recipes and Quarry. It automates the simple tasks that you do manually for e.g. mining ores/minerals/smelting and transports it to your base via pipes. It makes mining easy and more convenient combined with its multiplayer support.
- New: Added Iron Kinesis Pipe. (CovertJaguar)
- New: Added Non-Round Robin mode to Emerald Item Pipe. (Flow86)
- New: Pipes have tool tips now. (CovertJaguar)
- New: Added config option for update check (Prototik)
- New: Added config option for Oil Well proclivity. (sadris)
- New: Added config options for various Quarry/Mining Well tweaks/nerfs. (CovertJaguar)
- New: Added config options for Colorblind mode. (Krapht)
- Change: Reworked Combustion Engine heat mechanics. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Fixed Quarries in the Nether (cpw)
- Fix: Autarchic Gate single pulses are now more reliable. (cpw)
- Fix: Laser’s hadWork trigger should work correctly now. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Refineries no longer forget their filters. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Pumps can now pump Oil out of Oceans again. (CovertJaguar)
- And: Various other small fixes/tweaks.