MCPatcher HD Fix for Minecraft 1.8.1/1.8/1.7.10/1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2 is a powerful java-based appplication for Minecraft which allows you to switch between mods and texture packs / resource packs in the game without closing it. It enables you to edit key properties and includes other important mods. This program is mostly used for installing high definition texture packs and adding new skins.
MC Patcher Showcase:
- Better Glass! More transparency options for glass textures.
- Better Skies. Add your own textures to the day and night skies. Many options for fading and blending.
- Connected Textures mod.
- Custom Colors mod. Texture pack authors can now customize many colors in the game including swamps, lighting, and more. See Misa’s texture pack for examples.
- Balthichou’s RandomMobs mod.
- Extended animation, mipmapping, and font support.
- MrMessiah’s BetterGrass mod.
- Ability to load other mods like ModLoader. See “Installing other Mods” for details.
- Ability to save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily. Also organize your mods by the Minecraft version they go with.
Notes and Recent Changes:
- Updated to support the new resource pack format introduced in 1.6. A utility to convert texture packs from Texture Packs to Resource Packs is included.
- Biome- and height-based Random Mobs and CTM.
- Custom compass and clock animations.
- Mipmapping, anti-aliasing, and anisotropic filtering options.
- Download the program jar/exe file.
- Select the options you want and click patch.
- Launch Minecraft, click Mods and Texture Packs.
- Go to your ./minecraft folder.
- Browse to /resourcepacks folder, copy your packs/mods on that.
- Now switch back to Mincraft window and shuffle the texture pack, Enjoy playing!