Player API gives third party mods managed access to the main player class
Player API is an API which provides access to
- the client class “EntityPlayerSP” aka “bfj” or
- the server class “EntityPlayerMP” aka “jc” or
- the bukkit class “EntityPlayer”
while minimizing conflicts between mods.
- Make sure you download the right file:
- Client for client side mods that require Player API client
- Read the “installation” section of your download’s readme files
- Player API server is compatible with Minecraft Forge server, just install Player API server after Minecraft Forge server.