Your goal in this mission is to assassinate High Overseer Campbell, grab his journal and find out the location of Emily Kaldwin. While you're doing that, Havelock wants you to free Martin, who was caught working for the Loyalists.
There are some optional objectives in this mission, which are saving Captain Curnow from his meeting with the High Overseer, as well as speaking with Granny Rags. Captain Curnow has a meeting with the High Overseer, but he plans on poisoning Curnow, most likely because he is not corruptible. Granny Rags has a few tasks for you to do, one of which involves getting rid of some unwanted visitors at her front door.
- Help Granny Infect the Bottle Street Gang - This Special Action is the second side mission for Granny Rags, so check out that section for info on this.
- Rescue Griff the Scavenger - Check the Griff the Scavenger section for info on this.
- Brand Campbell as a Heretic - This Special Action is part of the nonlethal method on finishing the mission, so check out the Low Chaos walkthrough for info on this.
- Saved Captain Curnow - Captain Curnow is meeting with Campbell, but he plans on poisoning him. When you get to the Meeting Room, you can switch the poison to Campbell's glass or you can spill the glasses. If you do the latter, you will have to go to Campbell's Secret Chamber, where he will try to stab Curnow; if you take out Campbell before he does this, you're good. Keep tabs on Curnow after either scenario, making sure the "Target Rescued" appears on the screen before continuing with the mission.
- Poisoned High Overseer Campbell - When you get to the Meeting Room, you have an option of switching the poison to Campbell's glass on the table. Do so, and this Special Action is fulfilled.