Aatrox - The Darkin Blade
Primary: Fighter / Secondary: Tank
Aatrox is a legendary warrior, one of only five that remain of an ancient race known as the Darkin. He wields his massive blade with grace and poise, slicing through legions in a style that is hypnotic to behold. With each foe felled, Aatrox's seemingly living blade drinks in their blood, empowering him and fueling his brutal, elegant campaign of slaughter.
Cost: 6300 IP or 975 RP
|Base Value||Per Level|
★ Champion Spotlight
|☆ Dark Flight (Q) ☆|
|Cost||10% of Current Health||Range||600|
Aatrox takes flight and slams down at a targeted location, dealing damage and knocking up enemies at the center of impact.
|Physical Damage:||70/115/160/205/250 (+60% bonus Attack Damage)|
|Effects:||Knocks up targets at the center of impact for 1 sec|
|☆ Blood Thirst / Blood Price (W) ☆|
While toggled off, every third attack, Aatrox restores Health, increased by 200% when below half Health.
|Health Restored:||20/25/30/35/40 (+25% bonus Attack Damage)|
While toggled on, for every third attack, Aatrox deals bonus physical damage and loses Health.
|Physical Damage:||60/95/130/165/200 (+100% bonus Attack Damage)|
|☆ Blades of Torment (E) ☆|
|Cost||5% of Current Health||Range||1000|
Aatrox unleashes the power of his blade, dealing damage to all enemies hit and slowing them.
|Magic Damage:||75/120/165/210/255 (+60% Ability Power + Attack Damage)|
|Effects:||Slows all targets by 40% for 1.75/2/2.25/2.5/2.75 secs|
|☆ Massacre (R) ☆|
Aatrox draws in the blood of his foes, damaging all nearby enemy champions around him and gaining increased Attack Speed and bonus Attack Range for 12 seconds
|Magic Damage:||200/300/400 (+100% Ability Power)|
|Attack Speed:||40/50/60 %|
★ Passive Ability
|☆ Blood Well ☆|
When using an ability that costs Health, Aatrox stores the self-inflicted damage into the Blood Well. Upon taking fatal damage Aatrox extracts the blood from the well and recovers it as health over a brief duration. Additionally, Aatrox gains bonus Attack Speed.
|Effects:||1% Attack Speed for every 2& blood in the well|
★ General Strategy
✓ Playing as Aatrox
- Avoid engaging in a fight with low health unless your Blood Well is full so that so that you regain enough health to continue fighting.
- Building Life Steal can be very potent on Aatrox to help compensate for his health costs.
- Massacre is great at turning the tide of battle, make sure to use it at the right moment to maximize the benefits from in.
✗ Playing against Aatrox
- When Aatrox takes fatal damage he is healed for the amount currently in his resource bar, landing a fatal blow on him while the resource bar is low will result in him reviving with a lower amount of heath.
- When Aatrox casts Dark Flight towards your location avoid being knocked up by moving away from the center of impact.
- Aatrox is auto attack reliant for most of his damage and survivability, reducing his attack speed by purchasing Randuins Omen or Frozen Heart can help reduce those components greatly.
| || || |
Justicar Aatrox (975 RP)