Dr. Mundo - the Madman of Zaun
Primary: Fighter / Secondary: Tank
It is said that the man now known as Dr. Mundo was born without any sort of conscience. Instead, he had an unquenchable desire to inflict pain through experimentation. By the time he was five, most of the pets in the Zaun neighborhood where Mundo grew up had gone missing. By his teenage years, his parents were nowhere to be found. By the time he had legally acquired his license to practice medicine, he had been acquitted of thirty-eight separate charges of murder by the Zaun authorities; the lack of evidence made prosecution impossible.
Cost: 1350 IP or 585 RP
|Base Value||Per Level|
|☆ Infected Cleaver (Q) ☆|
|Dr. Mundo hurls his cleaver, dealing damage equal to a portion of his target's current Health and slowing them for a short time. Dr. Mundo delights in the suffering of others, so he is returned half of the health cost when he successfully lands a cleaver.|
|Magic Damage||15/18/21/23/25% of target's Health|
|Slow||40% for 2 seconds|
|Note||Half of the health cost is refunded if the cleaver hits a target.|
|☆ Burning Agony (W) ☆|
|Cost||10/15/20/25/30 Health Per Sec||Range||325|
|Dr. Mundo drains his health to reduce the duration of disables and deal continual damage to nearby enemies.|
|Toggle: Magic Damage||35/50/65/80/95 (+20% Ability Power)|
|Effects||Reduces disables duration by 10/15/20/25/30%|
|☆ Masochism (E) ☆|
|Masochism increases Dr. Mundo's Attack Damage by a flat amount for 5 seconds. In addition, Dr. Mundo also gains an additional amount of Attack Damage for each percentage of Health he is missing.|
|Increased Attack Damage||Attack Damage by 40/55/70/85/100 for 5 seconds|
|Attack Damage||+0.4/0.55/0.7/0.85/1 for each percentage of missing Health.|
|☆ Sadism (R) ☆|
|Cost||20% of Current Health||Range||Self|
|Dr. Mundo sacrifices a portion of his Health for increased Movement Speed and drastically increased Health Regeneration.|
|Health Regeneration||40/50/60% over 12 seconds|
★ Passive Ability
|☆ Adrenaline Rush ☆|
|Dr. Mundo regenerates 0.3% of his maximum Health each second.|
★ General Strategy
✔ Playing as
- A well-timed Sadism can bait enemy champions into attacking you even when they lack the damage to finish you.
- Spirit Visage will increase the healing done by your ultimate and lower cooldowns on all of your abilities.
- Cleavers are a powerful tool for killing neutral monsters. Instead of returning to base, farm neutral monsters until your ultimate can heal you.
✗ Playing against
- Try to coordinate high-damage abilities with your allies right after Dr. Mundo uses his ultimate, but if you're unable to kill him quickly with burst he will heal through the damage.
- Try casting Ignite when Dr. Mundo uses Sadism to negate a large portion of its healing.
| || || |
Toxic Dr. Mundo (LEGACY)
Mr. Mundoverse (LEGACY)
Corporate Mundo (1820 RP)
Mundo Mundo (LIMITED)
Executioner Mundo (520 RP)
Rageborn Mundo (975 RP)
TPA Mundo (LIMITED)