Elise - the Spider Queen
Primary: Mage / Secondary: Fighter
Vicious and elegant, Elise's charismatic grace lures the innocent and greedy alike into her web of deceit. While her victims may discover her true intentions, no one has ever lived to reveal what dark secrets lie behind her enigmatic guise.
Cost: 6300 IP or 975 RP
|Base Value||Per Level|
★ Champion Spotlight
|☆ Neurotoxin / Venomous Bite (Q) ☆|
Human Form: Deals damage based upon how high the target's Health is.
Spider Form: Lunges at an enemy and deals damage based upon how low their Health is.
|Magic Damage||40/80/120/160/200 plus 8% (+[3% Ability Power]%) of the target's current Health|
|Note||Max 60/120/180/240/300 bonus damage to monsters.|
|☆ Volatile Spiderling / Skittering Frenzy (W) ☆|
Human Form: Releases a venom-gorged Spiderling that explodes when it nears a target.
Spider Form: Elise and her Spiderlings gain attack speed and heal Elise on each attack.
|Magic Damage||75/125/175/225/275 (+80% Ability Power) over 3 seconds|
|☆ Cocoon / Rappel (E) ☆|
Human Form: Stuns and reveals the first enemy unit hit.
Spider Form: Elise and her Spiderlings ascend into the air and then descend upon target enemy.
|Effects||Stuns and reveals the first enemy hit for 1.5 seconds.|
|☆ Spider Form (R) ☆|
|Transforms into a menacing spider with new abilities. While in Spider Form, Elise deals bonus magic damage on attack and has increased movement speed.|
|Spider Form||Elise deals 10/20/30/40 (+30% Ability Power) bonus magic damage per attack and gains 10 Movement Speed.|
|Spiderlings||Spiderlings deal 10/20/30/40 (+10% Ability Power) damage and take 20% reduced damage from multi-target abilities. Max 2/3/4/5 Spiderlings.|
★ Passive Ability
|☆ Spider Swarm ☆|
|Human Form||When Elise's spells hit an enemy she readies a spiderling|
|Spider Form||Elise summons her Spiderlings to attack nearby foes.|
★ General Strategy
✔ Playing as
- Spider Form is most effective at finishing off enemies with low health; Human Form's Neurotoxin does more damage to healthy foes.
- When in Spider Form, Spiderlings will attack the target that Elise uses Venomous Bite on.
- Elise's Spider Form and Spider Form abilities do not cost mana and can be prioritized when you are trying to conserve mana.
✗ Playing against
- Elise's Spider Form is more dangerous when you are at low health, and her Human Form more potent when you are at high health.
- Rappel will only move Elise straight up and down unless she can descend upon an enemy unit.
- Rappel has a long cooldown. Elise is vulnerable after she has used it.
| || || |
Death Blossom Elise (975 RP)