Anivia - the Cryophoenix
Primary: Mage / Secondary: Support
Anivia is a being of the coldest winter, a mystical embodiment of ice magic, and an ancient protector of the Freljord. She commands all the power and fury of the land itself, calling the snow and bitter wind to defend her home from those who would harm it. A benevolent but mysterious creature, Anivia is eternally bound to keep vigil over the Freljord through life, death, and rebirth.
Cost: 3150 IP or 790 RP
|Base Value||Per Level|
★ Champion Spotlight
|☆ Flash Frost ☆|
|Anivia brings her wings together and summons a sphere of ice that flies towards her opponents, chilling and damaging anyone in its path. When the sphere explodes it does moderate damage in a radius, stunning anyone in the area.|
|Path Magic Damage||60/90/120/150/180 (+50% Ability Power)|
|Impact Magic Damage||60/90/120/150/180 (+50% Ability Power)|
|Effects||Slows enemies' movement by 20% and on impact, stuns for 1 second.|
|☆ Crystallize ☆|
|Anivia condenses the moisture in the air into an impassable wall of ice to block all movement. The wall only lasts a short duration before it melts.|
|Wall Duration||5 seconds|
|☆ Frostbite ☆|
|With a flap of her wings, Anivia blasts a freezing gust of wind at her target, dealing a medium amount of damage. If the target has been slowed by Flash Frost or Glacial Storm, the damage they take is doubled.|
|Magic Damage||55/85/115/145/175 (+50% Ability Power)|
|☆ Glacial Storm ☆|
|Anivia summons a driving rain of ice and hail to damage her enemies and slow their advance by 20%.|
|Magic Damage / Second||80/120/160 (+25% Ability Power)|
|Mana Drained / Second||40/50/60|
★ Passive Ability
|☆ Rebirth ☆|
|Upon dying, Anivia will revert into an egg. If the egg can survive for six seconds, she is gloriously reborn.|
★ General Strategy
✔ Playing as
- Timing Flash Frost with Frostbite can lead to devastating combinations.
- Anivia is extremely reliant on Mana for Glacial Storm, try getting items with Mana.
- Early game her egg can be very difficult for enemy champions to kill. Seize the advantage by playing aggressively.
✗ Playing against
- Try to gank Anivia when she's laning. With multiple people, it is easier to ensure that her egg dies.
- If you're playing a ranged champion, stay far enough away from Anivia so you can dodge Flash Frost more easily.
- Try to fight Anivia in the lanes. In the jungle she can block pathways with lower ranks of Crystallize.
| || || |
Team Spirit Anivia (LIMITED)
Bird of Prey Anivia (520 RP)
Noxus Hunter Anivia (520 RP)
Hextech Anivia (750 RP)
Blackfrost Anivia (1820 RP)