Ashe - the Frost Archer
Primary: Marksman / Secondary: Support
With each arrow she fires from her ancient ice-enchanted bow, Ashe proves she is a master archer. She chooses each target carefully, waits for the right moment, and then strikes with power and precision. It is with this same vision and focus that she pursues her goal of uniting the tribes of the Freljord and forging them into a mighty nation.
Cost: 450 IP or 260 RP
|Base Value||Per Level|
★ Champion Spotlight
|☆ Frost Shot ☆|
|Cost||8 Mana per Attack||Range||Self|
|While active, each of Ashe's basic attacks slow her targets. This drains Mana with each attack.|
|Slow||15/20/25/30/35% for 2 seconds|
|☆ Volley ☆|
|Ashe fires 7 arrows in a cone for increased damage. Volley also applies Ashe's current level of Frost Shot.|
|Physical Damage||40/50/60/70/80 (+100% Attack Damage)|
|Effects||Applies Frost Shot's slow effect|
|☆ Hawkshot ☆|
|Each time Ashe kills a unit, she gains some extra gold. Ashe can activate to send her Hawk Spirit on a scouting mission.|
|Passive: Extra Gold on Kill||1/2/3/4/5|
|Active: Effects||Reveals the path to the target area and grants vision over it for 5 seconds.|
|☆ Enchanted Crystal Arrow ☆|
|Ashe fires a missile of ice in a straight line. If the arrow collides with an enemy Champion, it deals damage and stuns the Champion for up to 3.5 seconds, based on how far the arrow has traveled. In addition, surrounding enemy units take damage and are slowed.|
|Magic Damage||250/425/600 (+100% Ability Power)|
|Stun||Up to 3.5 seconds (based on distance)|
|Effects||Slows enemies around the target by 50% for 3 seconds.|
★ Passive Ability
|☆ Focus ☆|
|While out of combat, Ashe gains stacks of Focus. When Ashe has 100 stacks of Focus her next basic attack will critically strike.|
★ General Strategy
✔ Playing as
- Try to fire Enchanted Crystal Arrow in the same direction enemies are moving, so it is more likely to hit.
- Summoner Teleport can be used after Enchanted Crystal Arrow to attack far away units while they're stunned.
- Hawkshot reveals units in brush. If a team fight is occuring in the jungle it can give you a significant advantage.
✗ Playing against
- Ashe has very few defensive options, and she's a good target to gank.
- Using Cleanse to remove Enchanted Crystal Arrow's stun can turn a fight in your favor.
| || || |
Freljord Ashe (520 RP)
Sherwood Forest Ashe (520 RP)
Woad Ashe (520 RP)
Queen Ashe (975 RP)
Amethyst Ashe (975 RP)