Annie - the Dark Child
In the time shortly before the League, there were those within the sinister city-state of Noxus who did not agree with the evils perpetrated by the Noxian High Command. The High Command had just put down a coup attempt from the self-proclaimed Crown Prince Raschallion, and a crack down on any form of dissent against the new government was underway. These political and social outcasts, known as the Gray Order, sought to leave their neighbors in peace as they pursued dark arcane knowledge.
Cost: 450 IP or 260 RP
|Base Value||Per Level|
|☆ Disintegrate ☆|
|Annie hurls a mana-infused fireball, dealing damage and refunding the mana cost if it destroys the target.|
|Magic Damage||85/125/165/205/245 (+70% Ability Power)|
|☆ Incinerate ☆|
|Annie casts a blazing cone of fire, dealing damage to all enemies in the area.|
|Magic Damage||80/130/180/230/280 (+75% Ability Power)|
|☆ Molten Shield ☆|
|Increases Annie's Armor and Magic Resist and damages enemies who hit Annie with basic attacks.|
|Armor and Magic Resist Increased||20/30/40/50/60 for 5 seconds|
|Magic Damage||20/30/40/50/60 (+20% Ability Power)|
|☆ Summon: Tibbers ☆|
|Annie wills her bear Tibbers to life, dealing damage to units in the area. Tibbers can attack and also burns enemies that stand near him.|
|Summoning Magic Damage||200/325/450 (+70% Ability Power)|
|Tibbers' Magic Damage||35 (+20% Ability Power)|
★ Passive Ability
|☆ Pyromania ☆|
|After casting 4 spells, Annie's next offensive spell will stun the target for 1.75 seconds.|
★ General Strategy
✔ Playing as
- Storing a stun for use with her ultimate can turn the tide of a team fight.
- Striking killing blows on minions with Disintegrate enables Annie to farm extremely well early in the game.
- Molten Shield is a good spell to cast to work up to Annie's stun, so sometimes it's beneficial to grab at least 1 rank in it early.
✗ Playing against
- Annie's summoned bear, Tibbers, burns opposing units around himself. Try to keep your distance from him after he's been summoned.
- Summoner Smite can be used to help take down Tibbers.
- Keep an eye out for a white, swirling power around Annie. It means she's ready to unleash her stun.
| || || |
Goth Annie (EXCLUSIVE)
Red Riding Annie (LEGACY)
Annie in Wonderland (LEGACY)
Prom Queen Annie (520 RP)
Frostfire Annie (975 RP)
Reverse Annie (975 RP)
FrankenTibbers Annie (LIMITED)
Panda Annie (975 RP)