Fizz - the Tidal Trickster
Primary: Assassin / Secondary: Fighter
Centuries ago, an ancient water-dwelling race built a hidden city beneath a mountain in the sea. Though these creatures had their enemies, the city was an impenetrable fortress, and, in the safety it provided, they grew complacent. Fizz, however, harbored a curious spirit that could not be satisfied living so cushioned a life. Unable to resist the allure of danger, Fizz had a habit of sneaking out of the city to look for trouble. In his many adventures he grew to be a powerful fighter with a keen resourcefulness that let him skirt danger with clever ease. One day, Fizz returned to find the city abandoned: his people had vanished, leaving Fizz without a clue to explain their disappearance. With nothing left in the city to keep him, Fizz salvaged an enchanted trident from the ruins and set out alone.
Cost: 6300 IP or 975 RP
|Base Value||Per Level|
★ Champion Spotlight
|☆ Urchin Strike (Q) ☆|
|Fizz strikes his target and runs them through, dealing magic damage and applying on hit effects.|
|Magic Damage||Normal + 10/40/70/100/130(+60% Ability Power)|
|☆ Seastone Trident (W) ☆|
|Fizz's Trident causes rending wounds in his opponents, dealing magic damage to the target based on their missing health.|
|Passive: Magic Damage||30/40/50/60/70 (+35% Ability Power)plus 4/5/6/7/8% of the target's missing health as magic damage over 3 seconds. (Max 300 vs.minions)|
|Active||For 5 seconds, Fizz's attacks deal an additional 10/15/20/25/30 (+35% Ability Power) magic damage on hit and apply Grievous Wounds to his target, reducing incoming healing by 50%.|
|☆ Playful / Trickster (E) ☆|
|Fizz hops into the air, landing gracefully upon his spear and becoming untargetable. From this position, Fizz can either slam the ground or choose to jump again before smashing back down.|
|Magic Damage||70/120/170/220/270 (+75% Ability Power)|
|☆ Chum the Waters (R) ☆|
|Fizz unleashes a magical fish that latches onto enemies or hovers over terrain, slowing champions if it is latched on to them. After a brief delay, a shark erupts from beneath the earth, dealing damage to enemies around the fish and knocking them aside.|
|Magic Damage||200/325/450 (+100% Ability Power)|
|Reduced Movement Speed||50/60/70% for 1.5 seconds|
★ Passive Ability
|☆ Nimble Fighter ☆|
|Fizz's dexterity allows him to move through units and take less physical damage from basic attacks.|
★ General Strategy
✔ Playing as
- Since Fizz can move through units, find opportunities in lane to walk through minions and apply your 'Seastone Trident' ability - the damage will rapidly add up as the opponent's health drops.
- Fizz's ultimate ability, 'Chum the Waters', can be aimed at an enemy or towards the area where you think they'll be going.
- Fizz's spells scale off ability power - consider getting items like Rod of Ages or Rylai's Crystal Scepter against teams that have high burst threat - and items like Rabadon's Deathcap if you think you can survive without the health.
✗ Playing against
- Fizz becomes extremely deadly when your health reaches critical levels - each of Fizz's autoattacks apply a damage over time effect that rapidly grows in damage as your health becomes lower - Stay healthy when fighting Fizz, if possible.
- Fizz is best in extended skirmishes - Don't chase Fizz if you can help it!
| || || |
Atlantean Fizz (520 RP)
Tundra Fizz (750 RP)
Fisherman Fizz (975 RP)