Evelynn - the Widowmaker
Primary: Assassin / Secondary: Mage
velynn's origins are shrouded in mystery - a mystery she herself helps to perpetuate. What everyone does know about Evelynn, however, is that she is one of the most skilled assassins in Valoran. It is clear upon first meeting her that she is not quite human. Some theorize that she was cursed with a mild form of fantastical vampirism as a child. Supporters of this theory contend that her ability to sap the very life essence of her opponents on (and off) the Fields of Justice, while still being able to tolerate direct sunlight, would account for this belief. There is some evidence that Evelynn originally came from the Shadow Isles - the mysterious island located northwest of Valoran that is eternally blanketed by a thick, unnatural fog. It is thought that the Shadow Isles are home to countless forms of undead, though no one seems eager to perform the exploration necessary to find out the truth. Evelynn neither confirms nor denies her connection to Shadow Isles.
Cost: 1350 IP or 585 RP
|Base Value||Per Level|
★ Champion Spotlight
|☆ Hate Spike (Q) ☆|
|Evelynn fires a line of spikes through an enemy, dealing damage to all enemies in its path.|
|Magic Damage||40/60/80/100/120 (+45% Ability Power) (+40% bonus Attack Damage)|
|Note||Hate Spike prioritizes targets Evelynn has recently attacked.|
|☆ Dark Frenzy (W) ☆|
|Evelynn passively increases her Movement Speed when hitting enemy champions with her spells. Upon activation, Evelynn breaks free from slows affecting her and gains a massive Movement Speed boost for a short duration.|
|Passive Speed||4/8/12/16/20 Movement Speed for 3 seconds (effect stacks up to 4 times)|
|Active Speed||30/40/50/60/70% Movement Speed for 3 seconds|
|☆ Ravage (E) ☆|
|Evelynn slashes her target twice, dealing damage with each hit. She then gains increased Attack Speed for a short duration.|
|Magic Damage||5/55/75/95/115 (+50% Ability Power) (+40% bonus Attack Damage)|
|Attack Speed||60/75/90/105/120% for 3 seconds|
|☆ Agony's Embrace (R) ☆|
|Evelynn summons spikes from the ground to deal damage and slow enemies in the area. She then gains a shield based on how many enemy champions were hit.|
|Magic Damage||15/20/25 (+1% Ability Power)% of current Health|
|Slow Movement Speed||30/50/70% for 2 seconds|
|Health Shield||150/225/300 for each champion hit. Lasts up to 6 seconds.|
★ Passive Ability
|☆ Shadow Walk ☆|
|When out of combat, Evelynn enters stealth only being able to be seen by nearby enemy champions or true sight. While stealthed, she rapidly regenerates Mana.|
★ General Strategy
✔ Playing as
- While stealthed, pay attention to when you are (near) being detected by enemy champions. This is identified by the glowing yellow and red eyes over nearby enemy champions.
- Try to use Dark Frenzy after your opponents have used up their slows.
- Evelynn can be built focusing on either Attack Damage which provides more sustained damage or Ability Power which provides more burst damage. A balance of both may be ideal.
✗ Playing against
- Purchasing Vision Wards can help you detect Evelynn's location in order to prepare for her ambushes.
- Evelynn is vulnerable to slows once she uses her Movement Speed boost Dark Frenzy.
- If you suspect Evelynn is about to ambush one of your teammates, let them know by pinging the minimap and typing in chat.
| || || |
Shadow Evelynn (520 RP)
Masquerade Evelynn (LEGACY)
Tango Evelynn (520 RP)