Amumu - the Sad Mummy
Primary: Tank / Secondary: Mage
Perhaps one of the oddest champions in the League of Legends is the yordle known as Amumu. His life before joining the League remains unknown... especially to Amumu. All he remembers is that he woke up alone inside a pyramid within the Shurima Desert. He was entwined in mummy wrappings and he could not feel his heart beat. Furthermore, he felt a deep sadness that he could not entirely explain; he knew he missed his parents, though he could not remember who they were.
Cost: 1350 IP or 585 RP
|Base Value||Per Level|
|☆ Bandage Toss ☆|
|Amumu tosses a sticky bandage at a target, stunning and damaging the target while he pulls himself to them.|
|Magic Damage||80/130/180/230/280 (+70% Ability Power)|
|Effects||Pulls and stuns the enemy for 1 second|
|☆ Despair ☆|
|Cost||8 Mana per Second||Range||300|
|Overcome by anguish, nearby enemies lose a percentage of their maximum health each second.|
|Toggle: Magic Damage||8/12/16/20/24|
|Damage based on HP||1.5/1.8/2.1/2.4/2.7 (+1% Ability Power)%|
|☆ Tantrum ☆|
|Permanently reduces the physical damage Amumu would take. Amumu can unleash his rage, dealing damage to surrounding enemies. Each time Amumu is hit, the cooldown on tantrum is reduced by 0.5 seconds.|
|Passive||Incoming Damge Reduced: 2/4/6/8/10|
|Active||Magic Damage: 75/100/125/150/175 (+50% Ability Power)|
|☆ Curse of the Sad Mummy ☆|
|Amumu entangles surrounding enemy units in bandages, damaging them and rendering them unable to attack or move.|
|Magic Damage||150/250/350 (+80% Ability Power)|
★ Passive Ability
|☆ Cursed Touch ☆|
|Amumu's attacks reduce the target's Magic Resistance for a short duration.|
★ General Strategy
✔ Playing as
- Amumu is highly dependent on teammates, so try laning with your friends for maximum effectiveness.
- Cooldown Reduction on Amumu is very strong, but it's often difficult to itemize for it.
- Despair is very effective against other tanks, so make sure you're in range of opponents with the highest Health.
✗ Playing against
- Avoid bunching up with other allies when Amumu has his ultimate available.
- Erratic movement, or hiding behind creep waves can make it difficult for Amumu to instigate a fight with Bandage Toss.
- Amumu's Despair makes purchasing primarily Health items a risky proposition.
| || || |
Pharaoh Amumu (LEGACY)
Vancouver Amumu (LIMITED)
Emumu (520 RP)
Re-Gifted Amumu (LIMITED)
Almost-Prom King (520 RP)
Little Knight Amumu (750 RP)
Sad Robot Amumu (1350 RP)