Alistar - the Minotaur
As the mightiest warrior to ever emerge from the Minotaur tribes of the Great Barrier, Alistar defended his tribe from Valoran's many dangers; that is, until the coming of the Noxian army. Alistar was lured from his village by the machinations of Keiran Darkwill, General Boram Darkwill's youngest son and commander of the Noxian expeditionary force.
Cost: 1350 IP or 585 RP
|Base Value||Per Level|
|☆ Pulverize ☆|
|Alistar smashes the ground, dealing damage to all nearby enemies and tossing them into the air. On landing, enemies are stunned.|
|Magic Damage||60/105/150/195/240 (+50% Ability Power)|
|Effects||Tosses all nearby enemy units into the air, stunning them for 1.5 seconds.|
|☆ Headbutt ☆|
|Alistar rams a target with his head, dealing damage and knocking the target back.|
|Magic Damage||55/110/165/220/275 (+70% Ability Power)|
|Effects||Charges to enemy, knocks back and stuns.|
|☆ Triumphant Roar ☆|
|Alistar lets out a commanding war cry, restoring health to himself and nearby friendly units for half the amount. Can be cast more often if nearby enemies are dying.|
|Health Restored||60/90/120/150/180 (+20% Ability Power)|
|Notes||Cooldown is reduced by 2 seconds each time a nearby enemy unit dies.|
|☆ Unbreakable Will ☆|
|Alistar lets out a wild roar, gaining bonus damage, removing all crowd-control effects on himself, and reducing incoming physical and magical damage for the duration.|
|Bonus Attack Damage||60/75/90|
|Incoming Damge Reduced||50/60/70% for 7 seconds|
★ Passive Ability
|☆ Trample ☆|
|Each time Alistar casts a spell, he Tramples nearby units and turrets for a few seconds, dealing damage to units he walks over.|
★ General Strategy
✔ Playing as
- Using Pulverize can allow you to establish better positioning for Headbutt.
- Movement speed is very important on Alistar. Consider which boots to buy carefully.
- Using Flash can allow you catch your target off guard to knock them back into your allies with Pulverize and Headbutt.
✗ Playing against
- Alistar is very distruptive but very tough - try to target more fragile damage dealers.
- Watch out for the Pulverize-Headbutt combo when around turrets.
- When Alistar uses his ultimate, it's often better to move back and wait until the effect wears off before attacking him.
| || || |
Black Alistar (LEGACY)
Golden Alistar (390 RP)
Matador Alistar (LEGACY)
Longhorn Alistar (520 RP)
Unchained Alistar (SUBSCRIBE)
Infernal Alistar (975 RP)