Ahri - the Nine-Tailed Fox
Primary: Mage / Secondary: Assassin
Unlike other foxes that roamed the woods of southern Ionia, Ahri had always felt a strange connection to the magical world around her; a connection that was somehow incomplete. Deep inside, she felt the skin she had been born into was an ill fit for her and dreamt of one day becoming human. Her goal seemed forever out of reach, until she happened upon the wake of a human battle.
Cost: 6300 IP or 975 RP
|Base Value||Per Level|
★ Champion Spotlight
|☆ Orb of Deception (Q) ☆|
|Ahri sends out and pulls back her orb, dealing magic damage on the way out and true damage on the way back.|
|Magic Damage||40/65/90/115/140 (+33% Ability Power)|
|True Damage||40/65/90/115/140 (+33% Ability Power)|
|☆ Fox-Fire (W) ☆|
|Ahri releases three fox-fires, that lock onto and attack nearby enemies.|
|Magic Damage||40/65/90/115/140 (+40% Ability Power)|
|Effects||Enemies hit with multiple fox-fires take 50% damage from each additional fox-fire.|
|☆ Charm (E) ☆|
|Ahri blows a kiss that damages and charms an enemy it encounters, causing them to walk harmlessly towards her.|
|Magic Damage||60/90/120/150/180 (+35% Ability Power)|
|Charm Duration||1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 second(s)|
|☆ Spirit Rush (R) ☆|
|Ahri dashes forward and fires essence bolts, damaging 3 nearby enemies (prioritizes Champions). Spirit Rush can be cast up to three times within 10 seconds before going on cooldown.|
|Magic Damage||85/125/165 (+35% Ability Power)|
★ Passive Ability
|☆ Essence Theft ☆|
|Gains a charge of Essence Theft whenever a spell hits an enemy (max: 3 charges per spell). Upon reaching 9 charges, the next spell has 35% Spell Vamp.|
★ General Strategy
✓ Playing as
- Use Charm to set up your combos, it will make landing Orb of Deception and Fox-Fire dramatically easier.
- Initiate team fights using Charm, and chase down stragglers with Spirit Rush.
- Spirit Rush enables Ahri's abilities, it opens up paths for Charm, helps double hitting with Orb of Deception, and closes to make use of Fox-Fire.
✗ Playing against
- Ahri's survivability is dramatically reduced when her Ultimate, Spirit Rush, is down.
- Stay behind minions to make Charm difficult to land, this will reduce Ahri's damage potential significantly.
| || || |
Dynasty Ahri (975 RP)
Midnight Ahri (750 RP)
Firefox Ahri (975 RP)