Cho'Gath - the Terror of the Void
Primary: Tank / Secondary: Mage
There is a place between dimensions, between worlds. To some it is known as the Outside, to others it is the Unknown. To those that truly know, however, it is called the Void. Despite its name, the Void is not an empty place, but rather the home of unspeakable things - horrors not meant for minds of men. Cho'Gath is a creature born of the Void, a thing whose true nature is so awful most will not speak its name. Its fellows have been poking at the walls that divide dimensions for a crack, a way into Runeterra, where they can visit their own personal paradise of horror upon the world. They are called the Voidborn, creatures so ancient and terrible that they have been removed from history altogether. It is rumored that the Voidborn command vast armies of unspeakable creatures on other worlds, that they were once driven from Runeterra by powerful magic lost to antiquity.
Cost: 1350 IP or 585 RP
|Base Value||Per Level|
★ Champion Spotlight
|☆ Rupture (Q) ☆|
|Ruptures the ground at target location, popping enemy units into the air, dealing damage and slowing them.|
|Magic Damage||80/135/190/245/305 (+100% Ability Power)|
|Slow||60% for 3 seconds|
|☆ Feral Scream (W) ☆|
|Cho'Gath unleashes a terrible scream at enemies in a cone, dealing magic damage and Silencing enemies for a few seconds.|
|Magic Damage||75/125/175/225/275 (+70% Ability Power)|
|☆ Vorpal Spikes (E) ☆|
|Cho'Gath's attacks passively release deadly spikes, dealing damage to all enemy units in front of him.|
|Magic Damage||20/35/50/65/80 (+30% Ability Power)|
|☆ Feast (R) ☆|
|Devours an enemy unit, dealing a high amount of true damage. If the target is killed, Cho'Gath grows, gaining maximum health (maximum 6 stacks). Cho'Gath loses half of his stacks upon death.|
|True Damage to Champions||300/475/650 (+70% Ability Power)|
|True Damage to Minions||1000 (+70% Ability Power)|
|Bonus Max Health||90/120/150 (6 stacks)|
★ Passive Ability
|☆ Carnivore ☆|
|Whenever Cho'Gath kills a unit, he recovers health and mana. The values restored increase with Cho'Gath's level.|
★ General Strategy
✔ Playing as
- Use of Rupture and Feral Scream can lead to mana starvation, but if partnered with a champion such as Soraka or one with a Mana Manipulator, using both skills early can yield positive results.
- If you're having difficulty feasting upon champions, try eating minions until you're larger.
- Using Rupture on creeps in combination with Carnivore is a good way to gain health and mana.
✗ Playing against
- Purchasing a few HP items decreases the chances of Cho'Gath killing you quickly.
- Focus on preventing Cho'Gath from reaching his max size, or obtaining it again after you've killed him.
- Rupture has a smoke cloud indicating the area it will strike. Try to watch out for it to prevent Cho'Gath from being able to combo his abilities.
| || || |
Nightmare Cho'Gath (LEGACY)
Gentleman Cho'Gath (1820 RP)
Loch Ness Cho'Gath (520 RP)
Jurasic Cho'Gath (975 RP)
Battlecast Prime (1820 RP)