Diana - Scorn of the Moon
Primary: Fighter / Secondary: Mage
An unyielding avatar of the moon's power, Diana wages a dark crusade against the sun-worshipping Solari. Though she once sought the acceptance of her people, years of futile struggle shaped her into a bitter, resentful warrior. She now presents her foes with a terrible ultimatum: revere the moon's light, or die by her crescent blade.
Cost: 6300 IP or 975 RP
|Base Value||Per Level|
★ Champion Spotlight
|☆ Crescent Strike (Q) ☆|
|Diana swings her blade to unleash a bolt of lunar energy that deals damage in an arc before exploding. Afflicts enemies struck with the Moonlight debuff, revealing them.|
|Magic Damage||60/95/130/165/200 (+70% Ability Power)|
|☆ Pale Cascade (W) ☆|
|Diana creates three orbiting spheres that detonate on contact with enemies to deal damage in an area. She also gains a temporary shield that absorbs damage. If her third sphere detonates, the shield gains additional strength.|
|Magic Damage||22/34/46/58/70 (+20% Ability Power)|
|Shield||40/55/70/85/100 (+30% Ability Power)|
|Bonus Shield||40/55/70/85/100 (+30% Ability Power)|
|☆ Moonfall (E) ☆|
|Diana draws in and slows all nearby enemies.|
|Slow||35/40/45/50/55% for 2 seconds|
|☆ Lunar Rush (R) ☆|
|Diana teleports to an enemy and deals magic damage. Lunar Rush has no cooldown when used to teleport to a target afflicted with Moonlight.|
|Magic Damage||100/160/220 (+60% Ability Power)|
★ Passive Ability
|☆ Moonsilver Blade ☆|
|Gains Attack Speed. Every third strike cleaves nearby enemies for additional magic damage.|
★ General Strategy
✔ Playing as
- Landing Crescent Strike is critically important, but don't be afraid to miss. The cooldown is short and the mana cost is low.
- Consider when to cast Lunar Rush without Moonlight and when to wait for another Crescent Strike.
- Use Moonfall and Lunar Rush to stay on targets and activate Moonsilver Blade for extra damage.
✗ Playing against
- Dodge Crescent Strike, or move to safety if you are affected by Moonlight.
- Pale Cascade orbs only last a few seconds. Avoid Diana and engage her after the shield dissipates.
- Diana can play very aggressively if she uses Lunar Rush without Moonlight, but you can punish her by slowing or stunning her when she has no way to get back into position.
| || || |
Dark Valkyrie Diana (975 RP)