- To unlock the achievement, and discover the rare monster named Donkey Mong (an riff on Nintendo’s Donkey Kong) you’ll need to find him first.
- You’ll need to reach the Eridium Blight. Be sure that you’re high enough level to easily handle the monsters there, as you’ll need to fight the more-difficult Donkey Mong.
- Go to the southwest corner of the map, you’ll pass through a Hyperion gate on the way. Turn right off the path as you pass through the gate and up the hall.
- Check out the hills with lots of Bullymongs and Rakts. There’s a chance Donkey Mong will randomly appear.
- He’s a rare Mong. If he doesn’t appear, simply save and quit, then try again.
- Like his namesake, Donkey Mong loves to throw the barrels on his back. Goodluck!
Borderlands 2 - Donkey Kong Easter Egg
Jump to a section:
Share Donkey Kong Easter Egg with others
Last updated by Xzbeat, 19th September
Do you want to earn money creating pages just like this? Gamewise is currently looking for writers, find out more here.
Around the Network
Borderlands 2 Brainwaves
1st May, 0 replies
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection sold 66,466 units first week in the US for the week ending March...
18th April, 0 replies
The creator of the Borderlands series of first person shooters, Matthew Armstrong, has left Gearbox Software. Armstrong...
16th April, 0 replies
2K Australia has closed down. 2K Australia was one of Australia’s longest-running studios, opening...