- Level: 26
- Rewards: 6,126 XP, $856, React Dahlminator
- Where: At the top of some stairs in first big area; inside a box
You need to find four pieces of a treasure map, but the only problem is that the Bandits have the pieces of the map. The bigger problem is that it is randomly assigned to any Bandit inside the waypoint marker, so you will need to go around and kill as many Bandits as possible, hoping for them to drop one of the pieces. It may take a while to get the map pieces, but keep at it and make sure you kill inside the waypoint circle.
HUNTING THE CLUES
Once you have all four pieces, you will need to head to Caustic Caverns. If you've never been there, you'll be able to get there from Sanctuary Hole (where Sanctuary was before it went into the sky); otherwise, use the fast travel station to teleport there. You are provided with four clues and you must pinpoint a switch you must use to complete that objective. The problem is that there is a big waypoint circle encompassing the area and you aren't given the exact locations of the switches.
- "Under the acid-soaked railway" - When you first enter the area, you can see a large broken bridge on the right side. This is the Oozing Discharge area, and you can find the switch on the southern side of the pillar closest to the edge of the waypoint circle.
- "In the warehouse on the shore" - Keep circling around until you come to an area with Threshers. There's a warehouse nearby that has a lot of Varkids in it, which is where you need to be. This is the Infected Warehouse area, and the switch is on the back wall in the northernmost section.
- "In the digger's shadow" - Keep going around until you reach the Abandoned Mining Site area. When you get there, look for the very large mining equiping with a large saw. The switch is right underneath the large saw.
- "Within Dahl's bloody sixth" - If you keep circling around, you'll eventually reach an area called Dahl Deep Core 06, which is connected to where you first entered Caustic Caverns. When you get to a room with blood around and a long ladder, look for the switch on the wall.
FINDING THE TREASURE
Once you have hit all four switches, your new waypoint will take you to an elevator. Take this elevator to an area above called Varkid Ramparts. Despite the name of the area, you'll fight a lot of Spiderants up here. When you make your way to the final waypoint, you'll see a chest pop up and you are able to turn it in to finish the mission right there.