- Lee, the first enemy you encounter is based on Leonardo, the leader of the four turtles. He wears a blue hood and shirt (Blue was Leonardo's color) and weilds two swords, Leondardo's signature weapons.
- The second enemy is Dan, based on Donatello. Interestingly, it appears that despite using a gun, he has a large stick strapped across his back in the fashion the Donatello had his staff. He also wears purple clothing.
- Enemy three is Ralph who is based on Raphael. He wears a dark red though he didn't seem to have his normal Sai weapons.
- Enemy four is Mick, based on Michelangelo and wears orange. Unfortunately I killed him to quickly to see what his weapon was.
- After defeating the Splinter Group, you can go through the back door of their sewer and you'll eventually come to a sort of living area. If you solve the light puzzle that opens the loot chest, you'll be attacked by a man named Flinter, likely a reference to Splinter considering.
Borderlands 2 - Splinter Group
Jump to a section:
Share Splinter Group with others
Last updated by ExtremePhobia, 12th October
Do you want to earn money creating pages just like this? Gamewise is currently looking for writers, find out more here.
Around the Network
Borderlands 2 Brainwaves
1st May, 0 replies
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection sold 66,466 units first week in the US for the week ending March...
18th April, 0 replies
The creator of the Borderlands series of first person shooters, Matthew Armstrong, has left Gearbox Software. Armstrong...
16th April, 0 replies
2K Australia has closed down. 2K Australia was one of Australia’s longest-running studios, opening...